Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Mornin'

Good morning! It's quite cold here in Texas. To us, that is. (mid 50's.)
Welcome, Lady Kyria!! I'm glad you joined.

This morning I read in good ol' Psalms... Quite nice for a change. What's your favorite book of the Bible? Think my favorite would have to be Esther. Esther or 1st Corinthians 13. That's a good chapter.

The Quebe Sisters Band is here in full force! Visit their website: www.quebesistersband.com. They are wonderful Christians and homeschoolers. The youngest one is only 15. When we went to Randy Elmore Fiddle Camp of 2006, we didn't expect to see them there. It was such a nice surprise!

I didn't know what to write this morning, so I guess I'll skip writing a devotional. I'm gonna go read the Rebelution. -TTFN (ta-ta-for-now), Allie

2 Comments:

Blogger FourMileFarm said...

Good morning - you sure did get up early!!
I like your blogspot!

7:40 AM  
Blogger LadyKyria said...

My favorite passage, hmmm.... That's hard to say. There are so many that have been important to me at different times in my life. Psalm 6 is my prayer right now, especially verses 2 and 6.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home