Thursday, October 12, 2006

MICE ARE BAD!

I dont like mice. Why do they like our house so much? I'm a really mean person. I kill them when ever I can but they just cant seem to learn to stay out. (stupid stupid mice!!)
Mooky had a really bad day, but he went to the cabin this evening with us anyway. He usually LOVES to go, but really just didnt feel good. In the end, he was glad he went. Probably just gettting out of the house helped. We just had to check on the water and animals for Tommy because they've gone to Kentucky for two weeks.
Erinn had a really good day because her Silkie chicks started hatching under the Silver Dutch (banty) hen that was setting on them. They are so cute. She really was excited. :o)

4 Comments:

Blogger LadyKyria said...

I empathize with Mooky. I've had a toxic migraine for two days! And I agree, sometimes just getting out of the house helps.Hope he's better tomorrow!

8:43 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

http://www.gotpetsonline.com/pictures-gallery/small-animal-pictures-breeders-babies/mouse-pictures-breeders-babies/pictures/mouse-0006.jpg

1:56 PM  
Blogger Halcyon said...

Eh. Try living with RATS in the walls! Mice just hold no fear for me anymore. ;o)
Don't Caddy and baby (what did you name him again?) help keep the rodent population down?

8:40 PM  
Blogger FourMileFarm said...

Caddie does a fine job of killing mice when she is up to it. We got her and Jammy "fixed" last Monday and she hasnt recovered very well from it. Jammy just bounced right back and feels fine. Poor Caddie - I'd rather lose Jammy than her! Erinn loves her so much.
Kiwi I am so sorry about your migraine!
Rebecca that mouse in the picture was almost cute! LOL Trust me, the ones here dont get a chance to look cute.

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home