Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Archery anyone?

Tana came bouncing in the house Tuesday night saying, "You said no guns for Christmas; could we have bows and arrows?!" LOL She was so excited by it, all doubt was gone. And Rowdy said she never hit the target even once. But she was not discouraged, no, not even by the fact that Dalton hit a bulls' eye! I'm so proud of her.

And I'm proud of Dalton for continuing to try even though his first few shots were nowhere near the target. Rowdy could tell he wanted to give up in disgust, but he didn't, and was rewarded with the aforementioned bulls' eye.

1 Comments:

Blogger Allie said...

Yay for both kids!! I've always loved archery - never really did any. Some of my friends have gone to state competitions doing archery and they're really good.
Say hey to Tana and Dalton for me!!

-love ya, Allie

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home