Monday, September 25, 2006

And yet another beautifully COLD morning here in Texas. Brrr! My friend Katie and I are planning on taking a walk, so we need to dress warmly. I'm thinking about getting one of those eskimo outfits with all the fir on the hood and the whole ten yards. :)

Katie and I got our cd done, sort of. There are 15 tracks on it.

My most recent fiddle tune is Martha Campbell, and I'm learning The Butterfly. Very pretty tune. I believe it's a jig.

VISIT: The Christian Debate Forums And Join!! They're great.

-Akatie

(Katie is Kallie and I'm Akatie.)

4 Comments:

Blogger LadyKyria said...

It's cold in Deep East Texas, too! Don't go overboard with the Eskimo outfit, Allie. It'll get hot again before long! But I'm thinking hot chocolate would hit the spot about now!

8:15 AM  
Blogger LadyKyria said...

So post information on how we can buy one of these fabulous cd's!

8:16 AM  
Blogger Halcyon said...

Cold!! Pfft! It was NOT cold this morning, although it was wondrously cool. ;o)

Kiwi, I had some cocoa this morning and it definitely DID hit the spot. ;o)

10:55 AM  
Blogger FourMileFarm said...

Fir might be kinda itchy. Especially if you have allergies. LOL

Mooky is not so well as he was on Friday and Saturday but not so bad as he was before that.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home