Sunday, January 28, 2007

Hamilton County Fine Music

We got an email from some of our friends the other day telling us about a string quartet performing in Stephenville... it was free! And so, we went, even though I'd had a lesson with Sherry earlier in the day (violin) and we were exhausted, we went anyway.


Here's the link to their website - you really should listen to the sound samples they have of themselves. You might get a glimpse of what a fantastic evening we had!
http://www.carpediemstringquartet.com/cdsqgllry/sounds.html
(Autumn is my favorite. It sounds so much like the Lord of the Rings sound track!)

Well, the Carpe Diem String Quartet inspired us, and so, we got the homeschoolers together for a jam session. Actually, it's mostly classical, so I guess it'd be called the Ensemble Practice. That's what I'm going to call it, anyhow. We had a harp, 2 violins, and 2 flutes. Next time, we -should- have 4 violins, 1 viola (me), 1 cello, 2 flutes, and 1 harp. I think that's it. LOL
Hey, look! Our dining room is CLEAN!! YAY!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home