Saturday, June 30, 2007

"The Photoshoot"

"Don't ask."

"Interestin'..." (She was being a punk.)

"...And then there's my horse."

"Just a Short Ride - No, Really, I Promise!"

MAGNUM - Arabian Gelding"Magnum Loves his Girl."

"Exotic."

"All Eyes."



DAKOTA - Quarter Horse Gelding
"The Horse and his Girl."

"Pose - no, not like that! Just stop!"

"Affection."


FORD NOBLE - Mustang Gelding
"Just Cute."

"Black and White Satin."

"What?"

"Truly Noble."

"Acknowledgment."

"A Study in Contrast."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

11:37 AM  
Blogger aMandalin Rochele said...

Hello, I found you on the rebelution.com and I see you like horses! I have horses as well. Check out my blog! most sincerely, miss Mandy

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home